TH Trucks SRL
- Com. Gilău, jud. Cluj, Str. Principală nr. 1333, CP: 407310
- +40 372 200 003
Capital social: 6.580.057 RON
- The company is rebranding, and the new name will be TH Trucks.
- EVW Holding Craiova moved its activity to the location in Șimnicu de Sus, Tarlaua 133, Dolj County.
- The truck parts store in Pitesti is moving to a larger location, on Mierlusesti Street no. 19 A.
- EVW Holding Gilau becomes the largest service center in the DAF network!
- Turbos Hoet bought 50% of the shares of EVW Holding!
- Launch of the new DAF truck range.
- It is 25 years since the founding of E van Wijk Romania.
- Winning the trophy for the best DAF dealer.
- EVW Holding becomes VDL Bus & Coach authorised dealer în România.
- we open the first exclusive TRP store in Romania located in Piteștii;
- new business – the tyre sales division opens its own plant of retreaded tires in Gilău, Cluj county, which uses the latest Bandag technology. Bandag, world leader in cold process retreads, part of the Bridgestone Corporation Group;
- 2013 – opening of a new office for the branch EVW Holding Brașov;
- EVW Holding opens a new central headquarters at Gilău, Cluj county. Two new sales and service centres also open this year, in Gilău and Craiova, as well as a store dedicated to the sale of parts, supplies and tools for workshops;
- for the second time in history, the Company wins 1st place in Romania for truck sales > 18 tonnes;
- this is the year when EVW Holding’s network extends throughout Romania: completion of the extension works for the Arad service shop; opening of the sales office for trucks, parts and tyres in Craiova, beginning of construction works for the new service centre at Braşov and beginning of the works for the Company’s new seat and new sales and service centre in Cluj;
- the DAF sales and aftersales activities separate from logistics & transport into two different entities: EVW Holding SRL and Logistic E van Wijk SRL;
- EVW Holding extends to the Republic of Moldova via its own subsidiary, thus turning into an international company;
- official opening of a new headquarters for the Bacău branch. The Company also inaugurates a new sales office for trucks, parts and tyres in Constanţa;
- year with twists for DAF sales in Romania. 2004 is the moment the Company changes its sales and promotion strategy, which leads to it ranking first in the >18 tonnes segment at the end of 2006;
- EVW Holding becomes the sole DAF importer and dealer in Romania, which generates for the Company a change of attitude towards the internal market;
- three new branches appear on the EVW Holding map in Bucharest, Arad and Bacău;
- EVW Holding is created, DAF Dealer in Romania;
- EVW Holding becomes authorised dealer in Romania, offering Romanian road haulage operators DAF vehicles and aftersales products & services;
- marks the beginning of the collaboration with commercial truck manufacturer DAF Trucks NV from the Netherlands; in the first phase, E van Wijk SRL becomes an aftersales representative;
- Europaexpediție SRL is incorporated, an entity design to handle the customs formalities;
- begins the erection of a new Company seat, which includes a modern service workshop in Cluj (Sânnicoară);
- purchase of another 10 DAF trucks in December;
- the Company supplements its business purpose by building its own fuel station;
- the first private transport company from Cluj-Napoca is set up: E van Wijk SRL. The partnership with a Western European company (50% Dutch capital, 50% Romanian capital) was unprecedented at the time. The entity begins its transport activity with two second hand trucks. During the first 6 months, the main transport routes used were in Romania, but soon afterwards, the Company expanded its business towards the Western European