TECHNICAL SUPPORT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
• Serve as a first point of contact for all kinds of IT related issues or questions;
• Perform remote support for users in Belgium and France;
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures;
• Administrating and maintaining user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange;
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks and printers.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft windows, Active Directory and other Windows Server services;
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365;
• Basic knowledge of networking;
• Excellent command of English is a must – written and spoken; French is an important asset;
• Bachelor degree in IT, Telecommunication or equivalent;
• Intermediate knowledge on Hardware support;
• Very strong work ethic; attention to detail; self-motivated; positive and can-do attitude;
• You are communicative, inquisitive and a real team player;
• Any additional technical skills and experience will be considered a plus.
• An exciting job in an interesting environment;
• You will join a dynamic and progressive international work environment with enthusiastic and committed employees;
• We provide a competitive salary according to the job description and responsibilities.